Saturday, May 15, 2010

Can We Recondition Our Old Batteries Ourselves?

Call me an old timer, call me naive. But I thought I was taking my collection of dead 6 volt golf cart batteries in for rebuilding. After walking into two of the shops we use to have this done at [OK, a long time ago] and being laughed at and looked at like I was from another planet, I came to the realization that I was own my own.

If you do have shops that will still do this kind of work in your area please leave a comment and let us know. Include their phone number and links, let's promote and support them.

After doing some homework I did come across this guide today. Looks like the best info available and I for one am ordering it today!

Check out "How to Recondition Batteries at Home".....

The Recondition Battery guide consists of 56 pages that will show you step-by-step how to recondition many different types of batteries. One thing I always like is detailed pictures. And this guide has a ton of detailed pictures and diagrams to make it easier for you to recondition your batteries. The methods appear to be really easy to follow. Start right from scratch because they claim to explain it all in great detail.





Everything You Need to Produce Your Own Solar Energy.....Check Out New World Solar Power! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment